Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper


When Merrick was first born I had such a hard time getting anything done. Not only was I more tired than I had ever been, but Merrick did not sleep well during the day and did not sleep at all if he was not being held. When he started taking good naps I was able to get so much more done each day. There are still times however that nap time just is not enough time to get it all done.

I have mastered cooking dinner, doing dishes, picking up, and putting away laundry with a baby on my hip. This is one of my favorite pictures of my happy helper taken while he helped me switch the laundry from the washer to the dryer. Just after this picture was taken he decided to pull one of my shirts into his mouth and suck on it...such a big helper.

1 comment: