Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hungry Little Boy

I think that chow time just might be Merrick's favorite time of the day. From the day that we started rice cereal, Merrick has loved eating from a spoon. He gets so excited and opens his mouth as wide as can be. If you don't get the food in fast enough he will reach for the spoon and try to do it himself.

Here are some pictures from our first cereal feeding



Merrick feeding himself


This week we started veggies. We started with sweet potatoes and so far Merrick cannot get enough. I decided to make my own baby food and Merrick enjoyed taking a test taste off the spoon I was using before I was even finished. Making your own food is so easy and economical. I have a feeling I will be spending an arm and leg to keep this boy full so I better save money while I can.

1 comment:

  1. Man....I am missing so much! He can't be that big already!!! Miss and love you lots!

    ReplyDelete