Thursday, February 11, 2010

Daddy

I never really know what is going to happen when Jeremy is left alone with Merrick. They love to spend time together and it is not uncommon for me to find the two of them watching a basketball or football game together, but there are also times when daddy gets a little "creative" with their time together.

Like the time daddy decided to teach Merrick to use the remote



Or the time that he wondered if Merrick would still look cute dressed up WT style (and the answer is yes...yes he does!)



No matter what happens during their time together I know that Merrick will be safe, loved, and well taken care of. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband. He helps with Merrick during the night. He goes to work to support our family and even offers to rub my shoulders when he gets home. Most importantly, he uses his priesthood to give a sick Merrick a blessing in the middle of the night.

We are so lucky

1 comment:

  1. AW! He's getting so big! I miss him! Can't wait to see him and Kai together again!

    ReplyDelete