Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Fun at the Park

I have been wanting to take Merrick to the park and let him try out the swings for a while now, but I have been waiting for a time when Jeremy was home so he could come too. He has been so busy studying that there is very little time for the fun stuff. After his practice test on Saturday morning I declared the rest of the weekend "LSAT free" and we finally made it to the park.

Merrick was not sure about being in the swing by himself, but he looked adorable!





He had more fun swinging on mommy's and daddy's laps. Jeremy and I were facing opposite directions and Jeremy would swing and come in and out of view. Each time he would swing back so that Merrick could see him, Merrick would crack up.




I love both my boys and it was great to get to spend some family time together at the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment