Sunday, January 15, 2023

Welcome 2023 (Family Pictures)

Halfway through January, I am fully embracing the fact that it is a new year.  This week was pretty quiet as we slowly got back into the rhythm and routine of normal life.  I, for one, was grateful for the chance to get my feet back under me.  We didn't even have a basketball tournament this weekend so things have been extra quiet.  Due to the slow news week, I think today I will take the opportunity to post our Clifford family pictures from Arizona.  It's difficult to coordinate so many people and some of the little people (probably some of the big people too if we are completely honest) were less than enthusiastic about being there. The photographer did a fantastic job though and I am really happy with how that turned out.  The only bummer part is that I just, finally, got our family pictures from June up and now I am behind again.  Oh well, such is life, at least mine anyway.














  

No comments:

Post a Comment