Sunday, January 31, 2021

New Life- Week 46 (Demo)

 This week has been all about demo.  As of my writing the wood floors are out in the living room, dining room, and hallway.  The tile is out in the kitchen and the backer board is halfway out.  Everyday we do school and walk Millie and then go to the house and work.  Well....I work and sometimes Merrick works and the girls entertain themselves.  This explains why my pictures on my phone this week are almost exclusively selfies that the kids have taken of themselves while I worked or pictures they took of me working.  I am beyond exhausted and I don't see it getting better anytime real soon.  We found out today that our flooring is going to be installed on the 11th so we are under a real crunch to get all the demo done, the drywall repaired, and all the painting done in the next 11 days.  Wish us luck!









No comments:

Post a Comment