Sunday, January 17, 2021

New Life- Week 44 (Almost)

 As I sat down to write the blog this week, I looked back over the pictures from this week for inspiration and was greeted with picture after picture of ideas of things for the new house so I guess that has been the focus for the week.  We were originally supposed to close on Friday, but that was delayed by some of the repairs needed for close.  Now we are scheduled to close on Tuesday.  We wired our money yesterday,  did our final walkthrough this morning, and will sign Tuesday morning.  It seems like each day was spent checking in and making sure everything was still on track for close.  Between school and house stuff, there wasn't time for much else.

So that's really all I have this week.  I am sure I will have much more next week as we dive into projects.  Until then I will leave you with one cute picture from the week, Elsie with the crown we made her at preschool this week.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment