Sunday, January 10, 2021

New Life- Week 43 (New Year-New Nothing)

 The new year is in full swing and more than anything I am seeing memes to the effect of "Dear 2021, I have tried my 7 day trial and I would like to cancel my subscription.  I am not satisfied with your product" and that really rings true.  Not much has changed in 2021 but a lot has happened, including an attempted coup by our current president and his cronies. 

Closer to home, life has been pretty quiet.  We were back to school and routine this week.  We made our own fun at school with dress up costumes.  Carrigan in particular got into dressing up and seeing how many costumes she could wear at a time.  She then liked to wear them to her class meetings.  We also got back to walking Millie again and Merrick continued to play basketball with his crew almost everyday after the walks.




We have also had a pretty low key weekend.  We have been working on wrapping up some projects for my parents before we are knee deep in our own projects.  We did get to see the Ioapo's a bit this weekend.  Merrick had a sleepover last night and Emily came over for breakfast this morning and a makeover from the girls.






Honestly, 2021 isn't so bad if I just keep my head down and don't pay attention to anything happening outside my little bubble. 

No comments:

Post a Comment