Sunday, December 29, 2013

Oregon Christmas

If you follow my blog you know that I typically update on Sundays.  You also may have noticed that last Sunday came and went without an update.  If I am honest today almost came and went without an update as well.  The reason?  Well, last Saturday we left for AZ and our flight was delayed so we did not arrive until 4am and that Sunday flew by in a blur.  Yesterday, Carrigan came down with a fever and we had a really bad night.  All in all we only got a couple hours of sleep.  I was really wanting to blog about Christmas, but have been so exhausted that I felt like that whatever I did, I would be mailing it in and I did not want to mail in my Christmas update.  My solution up until now has been to do nothing, but it is time to step up so I will try to tackle at least a piece of the Christmas update, Oregon Christmas.

Since we were going to be spending Christmas in Arizona and had to tote all of our presents along with us, we decided to have an Oregon Christmas before we left and open the gift we had for each other.  This way we would have a few less things to drag along.  The only problem is that we did not have a Christmas tree so we had to get creative (yeah, that is our iPad with an image of Christmas tree).

The day was just about perfect.  We got up and opened gifts, played and spent time together, and went out to lunch.  It was really nice just to be together since things had been so crazy with Jeremy's finals.  Really, that was it, nothing elaborate or out of the ordinary, just time together.












No comments:

Post a Comment