Sunday, December 8, 2013

Cutie Pie Kids

This week Carrigan turned 7-months-old and so I got out my trusty camera and sticky bellies to capture the moment.  In all honesty Carrigan was not really in the mood for a photo op, but Merrick really wanted his picture taken.  In the process of all the photo snapping I was reminded just how adorable my children are.  See for yourself...






Since this blog is technically supposed to be about Carrigan turning 7-months let me brag for just a few seconds about some of her new skills this month. She has become a good little sitter.  Sitting is still not her preferred position, but she is getting good none the less.  She has also become very mobile.  While I would say she is not officially crawling, she can scoot herself just about anywhere she wants to go.

I am continually floored by how big my kids are getting and how much they change everyday, but what never changes is just how adorable they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment