Sunday, March 4, 2012

My New Appendage

As I have mentioned before, over the last several months I have been working for a baby sleep coach. The work that I do for her is almost entirely online. Because of this I find myself on the computer much more frequently than before. Starting next week, I will be doubling my hours (up to 20 hours) and this means that once again the computer will take an even more prominent role in my life.

Also this week, I finally cracked down and forced myself to begin working on our 2011 blog book. I have barely scratched the surface on getting that accomplished and see many hours ahead in taking that project to completion.

Between all these things, I feel like the computer has become my new appendage. Jeremy took this picture of me working this weekend. When he took it, he captioned it, "a working mom". I just feel blessed that I can do my work with my baby on my lap. While having the computer attached to my side may seem like an annoyance from time to time, it is definitely a blessing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment