Thursday, March 22, 2012

Winter Creativity

I know that I am VERY late with my weekly blog, but the computer has been busy this week with tax preparations, but I guess better late than never. So this week the weather has been crazy, with plenty of rain and snow. As a result the boys(Merrick, Quincy, and Colvin)have been trapped inside and this has resulted in some "creativity".

My favorite example of this happened this week when the boys decided to put on life jacket and ride their ball pit down the stairs like a river raft. My initial reaction was to stop it, but then I realized that the "raft" barely fit down the stairs and therefore moved very slowly and it turns out three little boys can spend a LOT of time fake river rafting. It turned out to be a win-win.



No comments:

Post a Comment