Sunday, November 6, 2022

Halloween Plus...

 This week was Halloween plus a whole lot more.  As I mentioned last week, we are headed into the busy time of the year and I definitely felt that this week.

Let's start off with Halloween.  The weather has definitely shifted around here.  It feels like in the blink of an eye we went from Summer to Winter with little to no Fall in between.  That said, we faced a cold and wet Halloween this year.  It was not the wettest Halloween we have had since moving here, but I would probably say the second wettest.  This was also the first year that Merrick opted not to go trick-or-treating.  Instead he went to dinner with some friends.  The girls, Jeremy, and I bundled up, grabbed our rain ponchos and headed out for a short trick or treating adventure.




As the week progressed, we stayed very busy with work, school, sports, end of the season soccer parties, girls' nights and choir concerts.







This weekend thing kept rolling full steam ahead.  Saturday, Carrigan had her last soccer game and Merrick has his first football playoff game.  Merrick's team won their game.  C.C.'s team did not.  I also had Super Saturday craft day at the church.  In addition to making a craft, I also taught a class on making cakesicles.




Today we went out to Molalla for the baby blessing of my cousin, Brooke 's, son, James.  My aunt and uncle and two cousins are in town for that.  We are heading back out to my cousin's house in Canby this evening to see everyone and celebrate with dessert. 





Like I said, busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment