Sunday, October 30, 2022

Party Time

 This week the parties continued and were in full swing.  The fun started on Thursday with our preschool class Halloween party.  Everyone dressed up, we watched a movie, did crafts, played games, and ate treats.  Ms. Lora and I went as Playdough and Elsie went as Elsa, but it's important to know that she went at Elsa from Frozen I because she didn't want to ruin the surprise that for Halloween she was actually going to be Elsa from Frozen II.  Afterwards, she had a blast rocking her bloody vampire teeth that a preschool friend gave her.





Friday the party continued with the Monster Mash at C.C.'s school.  We haven't been able to have a Monster Mash in a few years because of Covid and it was back with a vengeance.  The school was packed.  The kids had a blast playing carnival games and hanging out with their friends.  Merrick also got to dress up for school on Friday.  He was a legend in a bright orange suit and top hat as Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber.












Saturday we wrapped up the parties with our church Halloween party.  Lloyd found his Harry in our cousin, Colvin.  The girls debuted as Elsa and Anna, which I neglected to get a photo of.  I promise to remedy that on Halloween.  The biggest shocker was that Jeremy actually dressed up as a hot dog.  I tried to get a picture of that but he kindly declined to let me.



A few other random things from this week, Merrick had basketball tryouts.  Due to a number of factors, we asked that he be placed on the "B" team so it was no surprise that that was where he landed.  We are very excited to have him be the man on his team and really develop.

Elsie this week has been really into her hair.  Everyday she tells me how she wants it styled and then asks me to take a picture.  My phone is full of hair pictures.




I also have had a crafty week, making mummy cakesicles as practice for an upcoming class I have to teach and continuing my needle felting journey with a little gnome.


It has been a busy, fun week.  It's that time of the year when the schedules get busier and time flies by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment