Sunday, October 23, 2022

Birthdays and Parties

This week was all about birthdays.  We had three family birthdays to celebrate this week.  First up was Jensen on Wednesday.  On Thursday, we celebrated Maude.  Finally, Friday, it was my turn.  To be honest, I don't love birthdays.  It feels like a lot of pressure to make them special and I truly don't care to be the center of attention.  It was a great day though.  I started the day with a long Yomassage (think getting a massage while in relaxing yoga poses) class with Emily.  It was her birthday treat to me.  After that, Jeremy, Elsie, and I had lunch together.  In the evening, we had a family night with pizza and a movie.  We continued the celebration on Saturday when Nana and Papa watched the girls so Jeremy and I could go out on a date.  I didn't really capture much of the birthday fun, but Lora, my sweet friend and co-teacher at the preschool got me a needle felting kit for my birthday.  I am a bit obsessed.  I made my first project already, a tiny pumpkin.


Aside from birthday fun, Carrigan also had a fun pumpkin carving/Halloween party at her friend's house.  They carved pumpkins, played games, and ate yummy treats.






Well, that's really it but, as promised, here are some pictures of C.C. playing soccer in her big padded cast. 





No comments:

Post a Comment