Sunday, October 11, 2020

New Life- Week 30 (A Groove?)

Have we found a groove for school?  I don't know for sure, we definitely still had highs and lows this week, but I think this might have been the first week that we had no tears.  I told Jeremy that I feel like I am holding my breath everyday until school is done, waiting for someone to melt down.  We did have a few melt downs, but like I said, no tears, so it's a step in the right direction.  That being said, I still have a knot in the pit of my stomach as I think about the week ahead.  It will get better, right????  I do know that we have some fun activities and important things coming up this week to look forward to so that should help us all keep putting one foot in front of the other.


One constant bright stop from this week was our afternoons at that park.  Now that parks are open and the weather is still good, we have been spending every afternoon at a park with friends or cousins and our favorite dog, Millie.  Yesterday, Jeremy took the kids to the park while while I did some extensive dinner prep with my mom and sisters.  It is very rare for me to have kid-free time these days so it was a nice change of pace and I was very appreciative.  Hopefully that will give me the boost I need for the upcoming week.






It is getting better and it will continue to get better.  Good things are on the horizon.  At least that is what I am telling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment