Sunday, March 1, 2020

Basketball Wrap Up (Plus Birthday Bonus)

I think I might have mentioned that last week was Merrick's last basketball game.  So here's the thing, they played so many games throughout the season and Merrick was always in the mix and being a huge contributor to the team and yet it wasn't until after the last substitution of the final game that I realized I didn't take a single picture...and Merrick was on the bench.  Total mom fail!  I did at least manage to get a couple pictures from last night's team party and have a team photo from the season I can share.  In all honesty, pictures likely wouldn't have done his season justice anyway.  You just can't capture on film the gasp from the crowd as he swats the ball out of mid air after someone has just taken a shot.  It really was a great season and Merrick improved so much. I am sad to have it be done.



Since I promised you a bonus in the title, here are some pictures from Elsie's family birthday party that we had last week after I wrote the blog.  She loved the new shoes she got and her new Peppa Pig toys.  She was not so crazy about the candle in her cupcake and most certainly did not want to blow it out.






No comments:

Post a Comment