Sunday, January 12, 2020

New Year, New Decade, New You

So we are officially rolling into 2020 and, as is customary, our family sat down recently to come up with goals for the new year.  We each wrote a spiritual, intelectual, physical, and social goal and then we wrote some goals as a family.  Both Jeremy and I wrote goals under physical about exercising more regularly.  Luckily for us, I just so happened to get an elliptical for Christmas so it makes for a convenient way to accomplish our goals.

I know we are still young into this new year, but Jeremy and I have been doing a good job of making sure we make time for our workouts and trying hard to motivate and keep each other accountable.  What we haven't been good at is taking any pictures, but let's be honest, who wants to take pictures of themselves in full workout gear.  Thankfully my two boys were all too happy to pose for some pictures today.

I am I big believer though in that adage of  "moderation in all things" so I also made a big batch of chocolate chip cookies this week.  You know, you wouldn't want to be too healthy.  They were a hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment