Sunday, September 22, 2019

Settling In

The kids have been back in school for four weeks now and I have been back three.  I feel like we are all now settled into the routine. Tuesday through Thursday I go to the preschool in the morning and the other days I stay home with Elsie.  After school the kids come home and we do homework, play, do homework, and have soccer practice.  Overall our week was routine and boring but comfortable.  Here are a (very) few pictures from the everyday.

Carrigan has been good about entertaining herself when I need to help Merrick with his homework and really enjoyed her puzzles this week.

At soccer practice I have yet to get any pictures of Merrick, but both kids are working hard and learning a lot.  The girls love to go to Merrick's practices and play with the sibling of other kids on the team.

I am working on updating the website for the preschool (long overdue) and so I have been taking pictures of the kids during the day.  I have been trying to get pictures that don't show the kids faces for privacy reasons.  Most of the pictures have been of play, but I really liked this picture of the kids hard at work.

That's all for today.  Elsie is waiting for me, not so patiently, so do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment