Sunday, June 16, 2019

Summer

We made it!  It is finally summer!  This week Carrigan had her kindergarten graduation party and they had a blast playing games, eating popsicles and making origami animals.  Carrigan was apparently really into making origami foxes and made about 20.  I am not sure why nobody cut her off.






I took pictures of the kids on the last day.  It is amazing to look back and see how much they changed over the course of the year.  When you see them everyday it is hard to notice the small changes, but when you look at the first day to the last, the difference is remarkable.  Both Merrick and Carrigan have grown so much this year, and not just physically.  I am so proud of their academic growth and emotional growth this year.





I guess I now have a 1st and a 4th grader but I am just excited to get to have the summer to spend with them.

One other big piece of news this week, Merrick got braces!  He is still getting used to them but I don't think they are sore anymore at this point (until Tuesday when he gets his pallet separator and top wire on).  I think he actually looks really cute with them.

Oh! And today is Father's Day so I have to wish a happy Father's Day to my main squeeze.  We are so lucky to have him!  Those of you who know Jeremy well will know that he professes to be allergic to and not like chocolate.  Those of you who know him well also know that he loves Butterfingers.  So today I decided to celebrate him with Butterfinger pie.  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment