Sunday, June 30, 2019

Summer Shenanigans

Oh, summer! I sure do love you.  Weeks like this remind me just how much I love living in the PNW.  The majority of the week was sunny and in the 70's so the name of the game was spending as much time outside as possible.  We did park after park, swam, went on walks, and played out front of our house.  We spent the week sweaty, dirty, and covered in sidewalk chalk.












We did have a storm roll through on Wednesday night and Thursday so our outside party was forced indoors.  We made the most of it and on Thursday we went to the gym at our church building for some basketball, baseball, scootering, and a general good time.  I couldn't resist taking this picture of Elsie walking down the hall with her (my) piggy backpack on.

This week it's nothing but blue skies ahead with a holiday and a long weekend.  I can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment