Sunday, April 3, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

My good friend, Lora, who I do the preschool with, also happens to be a really great photographer.  You may remember (probably not) that she took our last family pictures just before Jeremy graduated from law school.  Well, shortly after that she decided she was too busy to do pictures for people.  I was heartbroken, but then spent the next (almost) two years convincing her that what she really meant was that she was too busy to take photos for everyone but me.  Thankfully I wore her down and when she and I were off school for spring break and Jeremy had a couple of days off, she agreed to take our family pictures once again.

The weather was really crazy on picture day and over the course of the two hours we were out it rained, was sunny, was cloudy, was bright, was windy, and all combinations of those things.  Despite that, I am really happy with how they turned out.












No comments:

Post a Comment