Sunday, April 17, 2016

The Costume Box

Last week Merrick asked Jeremy out of the blue to get down the costume bin from the top of the closet so that he could try on his tae kwon do outfit.  Jeremy, in "stick in the mud" dad fashion, told him there was no reason for him to have it right then.  Then I, in "let the kids be kids" mom fashion, told Jeremy I didn't see why not.

What proceeded was five minutes of Merrick wearing his tae kwon do outfit and then three days of Carrigan pulling out, spreading around, and trying on EVERY item in the costume box.  I think Jeremy had the right idea all along because I too was feeling very "stick in the mudish" about the whole thing after three days of my house being covered in costumes.  We did at least manage to capture a few pictures of some of the C.C. costume creations and her cuteness might have been worth all the mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment