Sunday, May 31, 2015

Pre-Summer

Let me just say that there are good things and bad things about Facebook.  This time of the year, when all my friends in Arizona are already out of school for the summer and we still have weeks left, Facebook can be a bit depressing (although I relish in it when they all head back to school and we still have lots of summer vacation left).  In any case, we still have two weeks left of school.  I am doing my best to keep my head in the game, but it is getting hard, really hard.

Thankfully, we had Memorial day on Monday and have had some extra time to get out and do some fun things.  We have also been trying to squeeze fun in to every spare moment here and there.  Over the last week we have been on several bike rides, been to the park a few times, played some soccer, gone to the skate park and been to the pool twice.  I was looking over some of the pictures I took this week and I continue to be in awe of this beautiful place we live. I guess when all my Arizona peeps are out enjoying summer (in the heat), I can take solace in the fact that we may still have school, but when we do get to get out, it is into this.









No comments:

Post a Comment