Sunday, May 24, 2015

I Do It Self

I have noticed a trend over the last little while that my baby girl is becoming less of a baby and more of a girl.  On her second birthday she learned to say that she was two and now it is not uncommon for her to say "I two" or "I two now".  This is often proceeded by her being asked how she is doing. And since she is two now another common phrase we here around here is "I do it self".  Whether it is buckling her own car seat or putting on her own shoes and socks, she is anxious to do it by herself.


Unfortunately for Carrigan, while she thinks she is "big enough to hunt bears with a switch," her little learning body tends to be a bit of a limitation.  Fortunately for Carrigan, she has a brother who is willing to step in and help.  Case in point, this week CC decided she wanted to roll in the trash can which is several times her size, but when she failed Merrick stepped in and helped her and they "did it self" together.


I am so thankful for CC's unstoppable spirit and for Merrick's helpful nature.  Together they make a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment