Sunday, July 20, 2014

Random Summer-ness

I apologize in advance for the randomness of this blog.  This week was not super eventful, but lots of bar study and a few highlights here and there.  Here is the rundown of the highlights.

Merrick finished swim on Thursday, I wish I could say this was a better experience than it was, but I was not super impressed with the place we went for swim.  I am not sure he learned much, but he had fun and I guess that is the important thing...right???

Fun time this week was also a little more low key.  Merrick even decided that the play area at the mall was good enough one day.  I took pictures because this was Carrigan's first time to get down and play and also because our life is so exciting these days that a trip to the mall play area is apparently blog worthy.




Also this weekend was my nephew, Colvin's, birthday party.  As is tradition he had a giant slip-n-slide party in his backyard.  I neglected to get any pictures of the slipping and/or sliding this year, but I did capture this sweet moment between Carrigan and her bestie cousin Lincoln.


Oh yeah, one last random highlight from the week, Carrigan discovered Ketchup...and she loves it!


No comments:

Post a Comment