Sunday, March 9, 2014

Carrigan at 10-months

This past week Carrigan turned 10-months-old and, like so many times before, I knew I needed to get out our trusty "Sticky Bellies" to mark the occasion, but life has been so busy and crazy that I was late in getting it done.  Yesterday I decided that I could not put it off any longer and one way or another we were going to get it done.  The result was that rather than the perfect pictures I usually try for, I got pictures of real life; the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Things started out fairly well


And then this is where she decided she wanted the camera and when I would not give it to her that her life was coming to an end

And then this is were she decided that she was done siting for pictures and and that she would rather crawl away and go explore her room

And then this was when she decided she was really done, the bow was coming off, and she she was going to play with her toys.

So that is CC, the REAL CC, at 10-months.

No comments:

Post a Comment