Sunday, February 2, 2014

I Know That There is Pain But You Hold On For One More Day

For those of you who don't know, my parents write a weekly blog and their blog title is always lyric of a song that sum up the events of their week.  This week I thought I would try my hand at it with the help of the legendary Wilson Philips.

The few of you who read my blog on a regular basis may have noticed the lack of a blog last week.  This was not by accident.  About a week and a half ago I began struggling with a health issue.  It is nothing life-threatening, but is has effected my self-esteem, self-worth, and confidence.  Last week I was just to sad to do my weekly update.

All week this week I have gone back and forth as to whether I would blog about the details of the last week and a half.  I thought that it might be sort of cathartic to get it all out, but at the end of the day this is a public space and things are still too raw.

For now let me just say that I will be fine, things will get better, and I promise I will be back next week with tons of pictures of our adorable children.

1 comment: