Sunday, January 19, 2014

CC at 8 months

I am over two weeks late in posting Carrigan's 8 month update, but I figure what better way to start this year's blog than by looking at her cute face?

For Carrigan, the 8 month mark has been all about polishing her skills.  Her sitting has come a long way and she is now transitioning herself out of sitting without just falling over.  She has also sat herself up a time or two.

She is getting faster at scooting/crawling.  While she still has not mastered a tradition crawl, she is getting her belly off the floor more and more as she scoots and she is getting much faster.

Carrigan's biggest 8 month accomplishment is beginning to pull herself to stand.  This is still a fairly new skill, but she has clearly determined that she does not need to crawl before she stands.

She has become a good little eater.  Jeremy likes to say that she is an angry eater, but really she just does not have any patience from the time she sees her food until it gets in her belly.

The biggest disappointment for me is that while she says "da da da" all the time, it is very rare for her to say "mama".  Luckily for me she is pretty good at showing me just how much she loves me (and I must say the feeling is mutual).





No comments:

Post a Comment