Sunday, June 9, 2013

One Month

This week we celebrated one month of Carrigan being on this earth.  I can't believe how quickly the time has flown by.  Everyday she becomes more alert, more vocal, and more active.  Sometimes she will look at me or look around and I can practically see the wheels turning as she does her best to learn everything about everything.

Here are some of the highlights of Carrigan at one month:
She can roll from her back to her side and her tummy to her side
She can make cute cooing sounds
She can smile an adorable smile (unfortunately I think all her smiles are still gas related at this point)
She can make anyone around her happier in an instant (I dare you to look at the pictures below and not smile)

Happy one month birthday Carrigan!





No comments:

Post a Comment