Sunday, October 21, 2012

Perspective

While I love pouring my heart, soul, and details of my life out into this blog, today is my birthday and I don't really feel like spending what is left of it typing away on the computer, so while I have a lot to say tonight, I will likely be brief for now.

This week I was reminded of the important things in this life: the gospel and my family. On Wednesday we had a scare with the baby and while everything seems to be okay, that feeling that it may all slip away from you will rock you to the core.

We also got to participate in some important events as a family this week. Yesterday Lincoln was blessed and today Maude was baptized.

Over the course of this week I have been reminded time and time again how fortunate I am to have my family, the gospel, and the priesthood in my life. I feel very blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment