Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Everyday

I think that I have mentioned it before, but since we moved here I have been watching my two, four-year-old nephews (Quincy and Colvin) during the week and I also watch another little girl Merrick's age on Tuesdays and Thursdays. So Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I have three kiddos and on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have four children four and under.

Some days are really fun and other are really challenging, but the bottom line is that most days I am exhausted by the end of the day. One of the ways I have come up with to find joy in a long day is by focusing on the happy, funny moments and trying to capture those. I thought as we head into another week, I would share some of my favorite pictures from our time together so far and in case you were wondering the first one is a picture of Quincy sitting on the pot, with the door open, holding a balloon and a giant book.




No comments:

Post a Comment