Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bad Mommy Day


Do you ever have those days were you are not the type of parent you should be and don't have the patience you should have? Well, I am having one of those days and it is driving me crazy. My solution to the problem is to spend this time, nap time, writing about how much I love my family and pulling myself out of this funk. Plus, I really love this picture. It was the last official family picture we took and it is almost a year old. Somehow it never made it on here so I think it is time.

Over the last few weeks Jeremy has been really busy, a foreshadowing of what law school will be like perhaps. He has been studying really hard for his series 7 test that is less than two weeks away. He comes home from a long day at work and hits the books. Because his free time is so scarce, we really have been trying to make the most of the time we do have. We have spent a lot of time in the backyard as a family. We play soccer, play with the wagon, and the slide.

This time together has become so special to me. I know time will be a precious commodity when Jeremy starts law school. Honestly, that fact was one of our biggest driving forces in choosing Lewis and Clark. Going there will allow us the most time together and I can't tell you how important that is.

Despite life's challenges we will fight for our time together as a family and I promise I will do whatever I can to avoid bad Mommy days.

P.S. I had a really great Mother's Day. My boys spoil me!

No comments:

Post a Comment