Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Architecture Kids

For my birthday last year Carolyn and I spent a fabulous day at Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall. We had a super yummy lunch at the Neiman Marcus Cafe, shopped, and took Merrick to play in their play area, called Architecture Kids. It is a store front full of these amazing play structures. They have a castle, a tree house, a pirate ship, and a dollhouse.

On Friday, after a long week with Merrick and Kai, I decided that we all needed to get out of the house and I thought Architecture Kids was the perfect place for us to go (maybe I thought I would magically get lunch at Neiman Marcus again). The boys had so much fun climbing, sliding, and running around. Kai thought the running part was so fun that he decided to run every time I tried to take his picture.

I think in the end it was just the break in routine we all needed.





1 comment:

  1. awww...cute pics! He is a lil booger with his pics these days! Thanks again for all you do..glad this helped to break things up a bit!

    ReplyDelete