Thursday, December 30, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Ever since I can remember my family has always had an artificial tree at Christmas. They are just so much easier, but there is something special about a live tree. This year my parents were offered a tree by the place that they kennel their dog. They have a Christmas tree farm on their property and they told my parents they could come and cut one down. When we all got into town we convinced my mom that a live tree would be fun and that it was worth all the hassle.

The Christmas tree farm was truly beautiful.


We searched and searched for just the right tree and when we found it we were all so excited. We could not help but pose for pictures with our beautiful tree.




It did take some work to get it cut down, get it home, and get it set up, but I think it was worth it (maybe that is because I was actually responsible for very little of that work).



It was an experience that all the adults will never forget. While Merrick and Kai almost certainly won't remember it, I know they had fun exploring at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment