Friday, December 31, 2010

Let It Snow

Our next big adventure in Portland took place on Christmas Eve. The whole family, aside from Brendon and Rachel who were quite literally wrapping up Christmas, packed up and headed to Mt. Hood to play in the snow. I was so excited to let Merrick have his first snow experience. Unfortunately I did not plan very well as far as gloves were concerned, so we had to improvise, but Merrick did not seem to mind.


The snow was perfect and while it was lightly snowing as we played it did not seem too cold. The Lundberg kiddo's had brought sleds and we found the perfect hill.


We made our best attempt at making a snowman.


Here are just a few more of my favorite pictures from a great day.





2 comments:

  1. that's just terrible that me and Kai were not included in this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know...sorry. I did not get any pictures of mom or Julien either.

    ReplyDelete