Thursday, December 30, 2010

Great Wolf Lodge

Merrick and I returned yesterday from our trip to Portland. It is so good to be home and to be together with Jeremy again, but now it is time to get caught up. I would like to get all my blogging about the trip done before the end of the year so I better get cracking.

One of the first things we did after arriving in Portland was head to southern Washington and The Great Wolf Lodge. Ben and Becca's family had been staying there and they were able to get us all in to the water park for the day. It is sad that a water park in Washington can put any water park in Arizona to shame, but it was truly amazing. The whole park is indoor and heated. They have a children's area, wave pool, another play pool with basketball hoops, a water tower, two jacuzzis, and lots of slides, including the scariest slide I have ever been on.





Merrick was such a sport. He played and played in the water all day and finally in the late afternoon fell asleep on my shoulder. By the time we left in the evening we were all waterlogged, tired, and very happy. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment