Friday, November 19, 2010

Outside

Our camera problem is not yet solved, but luckily I was able to borrow my sister's camera for a few days. I just had to get some pictures up of Merrick out in the backyard. Sorry they are a little blurry. I guess I am camera challenged when I am not using my own camera.

So my child is completely obsessed with "outside". When he wakes up in the morning that is one of the very first things that he says. When we are inside he stands at the back door with his face pressed up against the glass and just stares out.

Needless to say, now that the weather is nice, we spend large chunks of each day outside. The funny thing is that he really is not interested in doing anything while out there, he just wants to walk around and look at things. Even at the park he would prefer to walk around than to swing or go on any slides.

It makes me happy to see the joy on his face when I tell him we are going outside. I hope he continues to find joys in such simple things as he grows.




No comments:

Post a Comment