Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween 2010

I have been feeling the pressure from a number of sources to get some Halloween pictures up here...so here we go.

This year Merrick dressed up as a lion. I got the costume from my sister and two of my nephews had worn it in the past, but Merrick looked so cute that I just could not resist. On Saturday night we went to both Jeremy's parents' and our own trunk-or-treats. Merrick's favorite part of the night was definitely the food. We had two stops of nachos, chili, and hot dogs and he ate and ate (you will notice the food on his face in the pictures). He is still a little young to understand the trunk-or-treating, but he had fun walking around and liked to hold his pumpkin with his candy off and on.

Merrick was such a trooper about his costume. He never complained through all the times we took it on and off to get in and out of the car. He never pulled at it or tried to take it off during the night. This was truly amazing because it was quite warm out, low 80's to high 70's. It was not until we took the costume off to go home that we realized that the poor baby was drenched in sweat.

Despite the heat stroke, I think we all had a good time. I already have his costume for next year picked out, but I think I will keep you in suspense.




1 comment: