Thursday, April 22, 2010

The Next Generation

Ready or not world here comes the next generation of Clifford boys. This realization hit me the other day when I was making tooting noises at Merrick and he was laughing. Leave it to a boy to think that is funny. All boy through and through. Merrick also loves to eat. Even when he was having painful acid reflux, he would never turn down food. Some of my friends who have had babies recently are having a hard time getting them to eat certain foods, but Merrick will eat anything that comes near his face.

This last week we started on meats. I was reading that new research is showing that many babies are iron deficient so we started with beef. Merrick definitely has a love/hate with relationship with beef. Our first feeding was so funny. He would open so wide for each bite, but then gag a little when it actually made it into his mouth. He never gave up on it though and he seemed determined to eat it all.






I think some day, probably before I am ready, Merrick will be able to out eat his daddy. He already eats more veggies than daddy does. Maybe I can use that fact to get Jeremy to eat more veggies...just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. To make the meat taste better you can add it with veggies or fruit. You can also get stage two meat that has another mixture with it. Miles likes those better.

    ReplyDelete