Sunday, October 24, 2021

New Life- Week 83 (Birthday Season)

October is a really busy month in our family for birthdays.  In October on the Clifford side we have Bryce, Breanna, Jensen, and Betty.  On the Lundberg side we have Kai, Kalani, and Maude. These are all in addition to mine, of course.  It makes for a fun month to celebrate someone new every time you turn around.

This week was my birthday.  Celebrating a mid-week birthday when you are a mom of young kids is a little difficult as the mom jobs don't magically go away.  I did however have a good day.  I had preschool in the morning and then Jeremy, Elsie, and I snuck in a lunch date.  After school pick-up, the kids made me a birthday cake.  Jeremy came home from work with Thai food so I didn't have to cook and we had dinner, cake, Crumbl cookies, and presents.  Jeremy got me a new wallet, in addition to some gifts that I may or may not have picked out myself.  Carrigan made me a very sweet #1 Mom award.  All in all it was a good day.


Also this week Kai and Kalani had their joint birthday party.  All the boy cousins, Jeremy, and Ben, and the boys' friend Mitchel went go-cart racing.  Their were a few missteps with some big crashes, Quincy getting cussed out by a worker, and food not showing up after the races were done, but the boys (big and small) still had a great time.




Now it's on to Halloween and then the sprint to the end of the year! Man, this year is flying by.


No comments:

Post a Comment