Sunday, August 15, 2021

New Life- Week 73 (R&R)

This week was all about resting, recovering, and getting our life back together in a post summer ball world.  As I looked through the pictures of the week, the majority were pictures of things we are clearing out and getting rid of.  We got new furniture for the back patio and cleaned out the old stuff. We are now enjoying some new tables and a new patio umbrella. We also got rid of a few things in the playroom (much more purging is desperately needed) and cleaned out the garage.  I think we could actually park both cars in the garage now!


Also this week we enjoyed walks and swimming and just playing at the house.  I know that Merrick is dying to get back on the field.  They are even having some non-practices, but I am enjoying a little more non-baseball time for a bit.  I have especially enjoyed sleeping in my own bed! Which I need to soak up because we are headed out again soon (this time for a non-baseball related getaway).






No comments:

Post a Comment