Sunday, May 30, 2021

New Life- Week 62 (Busy)

 This has been such a busy week.  We had our typical school and sports schedules with lot of church obligations, end of the school year activities, and making dinner for friends sprinkled in.  With all that, once again, I don't have much exciting to report this week.  I also didn't really even take many pictures.  

I will mention that this week I had an activity I was in charge of with my young women from church.  We made a miniature art gallery.  I am not super artsy, but it was super fun.  See the bricks for scale on our work.



The other thing I wanted to mention was that since we were on the go a lot, Millie got to go along a lot too.  She really doesn't love the car, but would rather go than be left behind.  She is always trying to jump from the back to the middle row with the kids.  One time this week Carrigan was blocking her in the back so she decided to find other way to be close.


No comments:

Post a Comment