Sunday, November 17, 2019

Take My Picture

As I got ready to write today's blog I looked back over my pictures from the week.  My camera was flooded with wedding related pictures.  I had pictures of shoes, ribbons, guestbooks, favor ideas, and tons and tons of flowers.  I had very few pictures of anything else which goes to show just how all encompassing the wedding prep has become.  The wedding is two weeks from today and I am trying to get as much done to help before I leave for AZ as I can.  I told Jeremy this weekend that I feel more stressed for Emily's wedding than I was for my own.

Because most every free moment is wedding, we haven't done a lot else.  Thankfully my two girls, but especially Elsie, are really good at saying "take my picture".  This has caused me to stop and be present in the moment and capture what was going on.  I am grateful that this reminder has led to at least a few non-wedding pictures and moments this week.

I am excited to be getting away soon, I am excited for the wedding, and maybe the most excited to get a little rest from the crazy.

I do also have to mention that this week was Jeremy's birthday.  We got to get away for a quick dinner and evening out, but it was a pretty low key birthday for him that involved sleeping in and a nap.  I neglected to get any pictures of the birthday boy because he doesn't remind me to "take his picture", but I sure do love him and am so grateful he was born.





No comments:

Post a Comment