Sunday, July 21, 2019

Summertime Fun

This week has been tons of fun! It has been so much fun that I am forgetting to do things I am supposed to, like write the blog.  Since it is getting close to bedtime, my words will probably be few tonight, but that's ok because what we all really want is to see pictures of the cute kids anyway.

So this week we spent LOTS of time with our cousins.  We went to the park several times, we went swimming, and we went to the bounce house.



 


This weekend the fun continued with Jeremy home.   Yesterday morning he took the kids to the parade for the Old Time Fair (I didn't walk the parade for the preschool this year because I was too busy getting ready for the open house we had yesterday). Then we went to the Stake Picnic.  It wasn't as fun as last year, but the girls liked their face painting and Elsie seemed to really enjoy herself.  We capped off the fun weekend with some family wiffle ball at the park this evening (hence me forgetting to do the blog).








It's was a fun week in the summer.  Let the good times roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment