Sunday, May 19, 2019

Cliffords go to the Circus

Have you ever been to the circus?  As far as I can remember, I have never been to the circus in my 35 years of life so I was really excited when I started seeing adds for a circus that was coming to town.  Jeremy and I talked about it and decided it would be the perfect Saturday activity for our family and a nice change of pace from all the house selling stress.

The performance was downtown so it was a full afternoon adventure.  We parked in Jeremy's regular parking spot and took the Max, which the kids were really excited about.  The circus itself was really cool.  I think they have really cut back on animal acts, but they had some people performing stunts on horseback and some dog tricks.  They had many different acrobatic and juggling acts, as well as clowns and motorcycles that they road around a spherical ball.  It was a lot of fun!

After the circus we got dinner and ice cream (the ice cream was to celebrate Merrick's first hit of the season!)  I am not really sure why it took me 35 years to make it to the circus but I hope to make it back before too long. It was a great night.












   

No comments:

Post a Comment