Sunday, March 17, 2019

DIY Are We Doing This????

I don't think I have mentioned it yet but the over the last few weeks (longer probably) life has been all about our remodel of our two upstairs bathrooms.  We have planned on remodeling them ever since we moved in, but we lost momentum after our first round of projects and it got put on the back burner.  Recently though we finally have started to move forward.

All in all the remodel includes:
New floors
New counter tops
New back splash
New sinks
New mirrors
New faucets
New lights
New shower doors
New paint

Whew, that's a lot!  As we speak we are in the thick of it and it is difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  That being said, many of the big projects are behind us and I am hopeful that everything will be done by the end of the month.  I considered posting current status pictures today, but I think I will save them for a big reveal in the end.  I will at least show you how things look when we went to bed on Friday night (about the time I was wondering if we had made a huge mistake taking on this project).

And since I can't have a blog with just one picture, here are a couple of pictures of how we found Carrigan sleeping last week.  She is a funny girl.


Oh!!!! One more thing, last night was the first night ever that Elsie made it all night without nursing!  Let's hope there are a lot more nights like that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment