Sunday, March 24, 2019

Bathroom Remodel

The time has come for the big bathroom remodel reveal.  Truth be told we are not 100% done.  I have some calking and a tiny bit of touch up painting to do and we still have to put in new blinds but we are soooooo close.  Of course I forgot to take "before"  pictures so I pulled these off the old listing from when we bought the house. You can't see the hideous light fixtures and can barely see the sweet 70's flooring but you can at least get the idea.

Kid's bath

Master bath

And here is the after...
Kid's  bath

Master bath


I don't think the pictures do it justice so you will just have to trust me that it looks beautiful! And since the remodel was well in hand, Jeremy and Merrick took the opportunity to take a break and went to the Blazers game last night with some friends.  I am glad they were able to sneak in some fun.  They (especially Jeremy) earned it.

No comments:

Post a Comment