Sunday, December 16, 2018

The Crafter

Oh how I love our Carrigan girl.  She is a ball of creativity and always has ideas of things she wants to make and create.  At all times she is working on some kind of project, making cards, cutting, gluing, writing, coloring, baking, mixing....We have lots of storage in our house and there are a few drawers and cupboards that are empty right now...or so I thought until I recently discovered that Carrigan has secretly been filling them all with her creations.  In any case I have been taking pictures lately of some of her crafting, but I have yet to get them on here so today is the day.

I will have to check with my mom, but I don't think I had her passion for crafting when I was little so it sometimes is hard for me to have patience with all the mess.  But I try, because it is clearly so important to her.  I can't wait to see what she does with the creativity as she moves through childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.  I am just wondering if I should start taking out stock in a craft store.








No comments:

Post a Comment