Sunday, November 18, 2018

Jeremy's Birthday

This week we celebrated our Daddy-o and his 36th birthday.  His special day fell on the Friday this year and since I didn't have preschool I was able to go downtown (with my sidekick, Elsie) and have lunch with him.  That night, after he got home from work, we had a special dinner, cake and presents.  I am not sure it was a birthday for the record books, but we did our best to make him feel special.

Last night Nana and Papa watched all the kids and Jeremy and I were able to go out on a date to celebrate more.  We went to dinner and picked out new glasses for him because we know how to have a good time.  In all seriousness, Jeremy and I were talking on our way home last night about how lucky and blessed we really are and it is true.  When I count up all my blessing Jeremy is at the top of the list and I am so glad we had a day to celebrate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment